Thursday, April 4, 2013

LIFE GOALS


Life Goals

FAMILY
1.     Be married in the temple
2.     Build my family with a strong gospel foundation
3.     Be a loving patient husband
4.     Spend abundant time with my children
5.     Be the best Dad
6.     Establish a strong relationship with my daughter Hadlie and bring her to live with my new wife and family
CAREER
7.     Graduate from BYU-I with a 3.5 GPA in Exercise Physiology
8.     Attend and Graduate from a PA master’s program
9.     Specialize in a specific area of medicine as a PA
10. Continue my Education to the Doctorate Level
11. Run my own practice
12. Be Reliable/Confident/Extremely knowledgeable in my work
PERSONAL
13. Be a Worthy Priesthood Holder
14. Temple Recommend/Be Worthy in all things
15. Master the Guitar
16. Workout 3 times Weekly
17. Serve my neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment